Sunday, May 11, 2008

M2W Special Report...Best I've Ever Seen!

For well over a decade, I've been attempting to champion an approach to marketing that is often talked about, but seldom practiced. And if it is practiced, even by marketing notables, it seldom comes off well. What I'm talking about is the increasing awareness that connecting with women (marketing wise) is a major strategy for the future.

But I have to say that the recent "custom report'" from Adweek, regrettable titled Marketing To Women, is the best overall media piece I have ever seen on this complicated subject. I say regrettably, because by now, we ought to have dispersed with the "catch all" phrase of "marketing to women". But setting all that aside, in my opinion, your will never see a more credible and concise account of the evolution of M2W (see, I told you I would never use that phrase again!) Please...read the entire piece (all the sections).

No comments: